Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friday

So Friday was the last day I had working as any kind of group. It went really well...except for a kid pulling our rubber catepillar off of the tree at conservation station...lol Other than that nothing terribly exciting happened. It was hot but that's normal. My family got here sometime between 4 and 5 so they were waiting for me when I got off. I was very excited to see everyone including Layla. I think it may take some adjustment for her and we are still working out all the kinks on where she is going to stay while I'm gone during the day. hopefully she will get used to it soon though. We had dinner at Bahama Breeze and then went to Downtown Disney for a bit. We bought tickets for the family and browsed World of Disney. Today we have already hit the parks for a while then we came back to the apartment to check on the pup and rest a while and we are headed back out for dinner, shows and of course fireworks!! More updates soon!

Also get excited I will soon be starting Animal Kingdom fun fact of the day so be on the lookout for that!

oh one last thing...yes Mrs. Collins--our SUE replica is the an exact copy of the well-known fossil on exhibit at the Field Museum in Chicago. When it was auctioned off 3 different groups split the cost, the Field Museum, Disney, and McDonalds!

1 comment:

  1. Take pictures and post them. Words are great but pictures are better with these things called words. I want to know what your friends look like, what this so called "animal kingdom" looks like, and what my god dog looks like now. Please upload asap. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete