Wednesday, June 3, 2009

getting closer!

So its almost time to head down to Florida and move all my stuff! We have finally confirmed color schemes for both the common areas and for my bedroom. The living/dinning area is going to be a combo of kelly green and bright orange. Mama is working hard to sew the curtains and pillows and I greatly appreciate it! My room is going to be black and white with bright green accents! Its all coming together and I think we are all really excited to get my stuff moved.

I also have been searching the internet for some more info on exactly what I will be doing from day to day. Disney is notorious for not giving out much detail until you are actually down there so I hadn't found much until today. I found a girl on facebook who I will be working with and whose current roommate currently has the same internship that we will be starting in June. She gave me all the inside scoop, including the fact that we will work 8:15 am-5:15 pm every day and we get the same two days off in a row every week. I'm supposed to be thinking about which days I want off because we will put in our request our first week of training.

I think I've almost got everything purchased that I will need including my cool hiking boots and some squishy insoles to go in them. Also, I completed my professional attire with 2 pairs of trousers that I got today so I can attend any company meetings, seminars and/or classes in appropriate attire!

I guess that's all the updates I have for now but be looking for pictures of the newly decorated apartment after we return this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment