Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not homeless anymore!

Hey all! so I think most of you may have heard but we have found an apartment! It's a two bedroom, two bath place in a complex called Cumberland Park which is brand new. It was built about 8 months ago so no one has ever even slept in our apartment yet. I also will have a roommate. Her name is Dessa, she is 23 and from Indiana. She will be doing the exact same internship as me and she has worked for Disney before in their college program. She graduated from Purdue University in December as an Elementary Ed. major. The other great thing about this apartment complex is that it is where the other girls coming down from Clemson are going to be living too so at least I know some people close. I'm starting to get really excited now that I don't have this housing thing hanging over my head. I'm gonna try to post some actual pictures later this afternoon but if anyone wants to check out the place the website is www.cumberlandparkapartments.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment